In order for an individual (i.e., a visitor, subcontractor or delivery person) to gain access to the West Valley Demonstration Project (WVDP) Site or the Ashford Office Complex (AOC), which includes open Public Meetings, the individual must present an acceptable form(s) of personal identification.
Acceptable forms of identification include one (1) of the following Options:
- Option #1: Present one (1) Primary Identity Document
- Option #2: Present two (2) Secondary Identity Documents
OPTION #1 – PRIMARY IDENTITY DOCUMENTS
Under this option, you must present one (1) of the following forms of identification to gain access to the WVDP or AOC, including open Public Meetings. Forms of identification must be a current original document (i.e., not expired).
- Driver’s licenses or other state photo identity cards issued by the Department of Motor Vehicles (or equivalent) from a REAL ID Compliant State/Territory listed in Table 1 (Note: State Licenses or State Photo Identity Cards that are stamped “Not For Federal Purposes” or equivalent language are not considered an acceptable Primary Identity Document. A Secondary Identity Document from Option #2 is required);
- U.S. Passport
OPTION #2 – SECONDARY IDENTITY DOCUMENTS
Under this option, you must present two (2) forms of identification in order to gain access to the WVDP or AOC, including open Public Meetings. The individual’s name must match on both identity documents. Identity documents presented with names that do not match are not acceptable.
- Driver’s licenses or state photo identity cards issued from a REAL ID Compliant State/Territory listed in Table 1 that are stamped “Not For Federal Purposes” or equivalent language.
- Employment ID card issued by federal, state, or local government agencies or entities provided it contains a photograph or information such as name, date of birth, gender, height, eye color, and address;
- School ID card with photograph;
- Voter’s registration card;
- S. Coast Guard Merchant Mariner Card;
- Native American Tribal document;
- Driver’s license issued by a Canadian government authority;
- Transportation worker identification credential;
- Border crossing card;
- Indian and Northern Affairs Canada card;
- An original Social Security Account Number card;
- Certification of Birth Abroad issued by the Department of State (Form FS-545);
- Certification of Report of Birth issued by the Department of State (Form DS-1350);
- Original or certified copy of birth certificate issued by a State, county or municipal authority, or territory of the U.S. bearing an official seal;
- S. Citizen ID Card (Form I-197);
- Identification Card for Use of Resident Citizen in the United States (Form I-179);
- Employment authorization document issued by the Department of Homeland Security.
THE FOLLOWING ARTICLES ARE PROHIBITED:
- Firearms, other dangerous or deadly weapons, explosives, incendiary and explosive devices
- Privately-owned recording equipment consisting of audio, video, optical, or data to include cell phones with picture-taking capabilities
- Privately-owned electronic equipment with a data exchange port capable of being connected to automated information system equipment and other data recording equipment
- Privately-owned radio frequency transmitting equipment
- Privately-owned computers, personal digital assistant (PDA), and associated media
- Controlled substances including illegal drugs and associated paraphernalia not to include prescription medication
- Any pepper spray or chemical mace product
- Other items prohibited by law or considered detrimental to the site